Powerful, Compact, and Flexible
Cutting-edge connectivity, speed, and security combine with reliability and portability in the fully-rugged TOUGHBOOK S1. Offering unfettered functionality and immense flexibility, this small but hugely powerful seven-inch Android tablet offers mobile workers an efficient tool for the most challenging environments. It is also the only seven-inch, enterprise-grade tablet that allows portrait and landscape modes, adding to its appeal across the board.Get Quote
7" HD sunlight viewable screen with patented rain mode, glove touch and multi-touch
Warm swap battery function with up to 14 hours of battery life
FirstNet Ready™ and supports Band 14 connectivity
When size matters as much as the full range of typical TOUGHBOOK features needed for mission-critical enterprise applications, the TOUGHBOOK S1 is a winner. Small, powerful, and flexible, the fully-rugged seven-inch Android tablet is exactly what mobile workers need when assessing critical information and capturing data in the field. The technology solutions it offers also support a wide range of mobile and digital operations. Easy to use with only one hand, its design suits the needs of many markets including police and security patrollers, field service engineers, on-site construction and maintenance workers, and technicians monitoring production lines. The S1 is designed for use in relentless environments that introduce extreme challenges. It features an anti-reflection touch screen, a patented rain mode, and proven multi-touch performance whether users choose glove protection, an uncovered hand, or a stylus. It also operates efficiently in extremely hot and cold conditions. Supporting requests from TOUGHBOOK tablet users, the S1 is designed with a superbly functional ergonomic grip to make it easier to hold and use. Adding to this functionality this powerful package has the option of a barcode reader to improve the efficiency of order processing and fulfillment. Despite its relatively tiny size, the S1 comes with the protection you’d expect from a top TOUGHBOOK, including MIL-STD-810H certification.
S1 Key Features
- The TOUGHBOOK S1 is supported by productivity+, a comprehensive, world-class, Android solution.
- Weighs about 0.94 lbs with the battery pack.
- Uses the Android 11 OS.
- Industry-leading Qualcomm SDM660 Octa-Core CPU
- 4GB of RAM plus 64GB of storage.
- A 5MP front camera and a 13 MP rear camera with a flashlight.
- Two options of battery size that enable up to 14 hours on a single charge. Warm swap with clock backup.
- MIL-STD-810H certification and a dust and water rating of IP65/67.
- Tested to withstand drops of up to 5 ft onto concrete.
- It’s FirstNet ready and supports Band 14 connectivity.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core Processor
- Android™ 11
- 7.0″ outdoor readable IPS LCD display (up to 500cd/m²), 1280 x 800 (WXGA), glove-enabled capacitive touchscreen
- IP65 water and dust resistant, up to 150cm drop resistance**, MIL-STD810H certified**
- Up to 8 hours battery life with the supplied standard battery, 14 hours with optional extended battery*
More About TOUGHBOOK
Panasonic TOUGHBOOK Warranty Guide
Why Are TOUGHBOOK Computers So Expensive?