TOUGHBOOK Trade-Up Program
Safely and Securely Trade Your Old Toughbook and Toughpad for New Tech
Rugged Depot’s Trade In program means your department can follow the proper disposition, removal and recycling or remarketing of IT equipment assets, while ensuring compliance with local and national data security and environmental regulations.
We provide current fair market value for your old IT equipment that you can apply to purchases of new mobile rugged computing and services solutions from Rugged Depot that are designed specifically to meet your department’s current needs.
Rugged Depot’s secure disposition and reduced costs mean you’ll get more bang for your buck when allocating scarce budget resources! Our program is perfect for departments that must meet data security or Asset Management requirements for the decommissioning and disposition of excess or outdated IT assets, or departments unable or precluded from accepting direct rebates on new equipment purchases.
Trade-Up Program Benefits
- Nationwide assistance with the proper disposition, removal and recycling or remarketing of assets, while ensuring compliance to local and national data security and environmental regulations.
- Logistics and de-installation – we can manage the process on your behalf, even down to complete site clearance including data center decommissioning!
- Safe, secure, and complete destruction of all data on storage media included with your trade-in equipment.
- Reduced processing costs associated with asset decommissioning, disposition, and disposal.
- Direct credit towards the purchase of new or refurbished mobile computing solutions and services from Rugged Depot.
- Augmented funding resources for additional mobile computing solutions or service purchases.
- Complimentary inventory service of all trade-in equipment, with only nominal processing fees for non-working equipment.