Combine the Zebra ET4X enterprise tablet with Gamber-Johnson€™s new cradle while being the ultimate choice for drivers who want to keep things simple. The cradle keeps your tablet safe and lets you access all the features you love about your device. The camera, scanner, and other features can be used while it’s safely docked in the cradle. If needed, you can even lock your cradle for extra tablet security.
- Zebra€™s rugged frame is required in order to work with the docking station
- All features on tablet are functional while the tablet is safely docked
- Simple, one-handed docking and release operation
- Insert bottom of Zebra tablet into the cradle and push top of the tablet in until the lock engages
- Push latch button up with your thumb then remove the tablet from the cradle.
- Barrel Key lock for theft deterrence
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern; compatible with Zirkona mounting products
- Can be mounted on a flat vertical surface
- Composite design to reduce overall weight
Certificates & Testing
- MIL-STD 810G Shock/Vibration Tested
- MIL-STD 810G Environmental Testing: Humidity, High/low temperature, (storage/operational)
- SAE J1455 Crash Tested
- Cycle Tested: 30K cycles, docking connector, latching & locking mechanisms
- RoHS, FCC, CE Certifications
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
- Zebra ET4X 10″ Cradle
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.