- Box attaches MCS top plate (7160-0085) and to MCS vehicle console legs (vehicle legs sold separately)
- Contains locking storage for supplies and devices
- New lock on file box which is also the latch.
- File box has accommodations for hanging file folders on inside of box.
- Large handle to allow easy opening or closing of file box lid.
- Mounting holes on lid for two armrest – one comes with the kit.
- Lid opens pass 90 degrees for better access to the inside of file box.
- Clip board retainer clip for securing notepads or papers to the top of the workstation box.
- Mounting slots in the bottom of the box for mounting to Top Plate (item no. 7160-0085 – included in the kit).
- 9.0″ of mounting space with the internal cup holder and designed to work with both full radios/devices and control heads.
- Front console box height-adjustable about 3″.
- Dual cup holder with dual pen holders.
- Cup holder fits up to 30oz tumblers from Yeti/RTIC. Box attaches to MCS Top Plate (7160-0085 – included in the kit).
- Kit mounts to vehicle leg kit – sold separately.
- Mounting on the side of front console box for a vertical base (DS-138) to mount a computer.
- Mounting points off back of file box for external cup holder or extra cup holder.
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Big enough to accommodate a wired fuse block and timer system.
- This item is sold as a package and there are no substitutions.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.