This rechargeable Ledlenser H7R Work with up to 1200 lumens is extremely intuitive to operate and provides a high CRI value (90) ensuring natural color rendering for accuracy in color-critical applications. With dust, water and impact protection and our Advanced Focus System for easy dimming and focusing the H7R Work is the perfect work companion.
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) – for efficient, precise flood and spot lighting
- Perfectly constant light for working – high color rendering, neutral white and flicker-free light
- 130 Degrees – of lamp head rotation
- Flex Sealing Technology – provides superior protection against dust and water (IP67)
- IP67 – Protection for submersion in water up to 1m deep for up to 30 mins.
- Power – high light output for every situation
- Low Power – economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost – short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Multifunctional Switch – multi-function switch for quick and easy control of individual light functions
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.