A low-profile, rugged vehicle-specific console box kit crafted for exceptional performance to hold your radio equipment and accessories.
Included with kit
- Console box (7160-0353)
- Cup holder (7160-0846) €‹
- Vertical surface mount (14593)
- Hardware bag (7120-0539)
€‹Note: Only the accessories listed above are included in the kit. Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included. €‹
- Low profile vehicle specific console box
- Five (5) fasteners for mounting right to transmission hump, does not require a Leg Kit or MCS Top Plate
- A removable top and center plate for easy radio installation and wire routing
- Five (5), 12 Volt knock-outs located on passenger side
- USB and MP3 knock-outs from stock console relocated on passenger side
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console box and has the ability to be off-set towards the passenger on the €œsmiley face pattern€� or mounted to the driver side with the 3-bolt hole pattern
- Box ships fully assembled with molded dash filler panels to give the box a sleek look for blending in with the car€™s aesthetics
- Includes 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 10.0€� (25.4 cm) of mounting space or 5.5€� (14.0 cm) mounting space with cup holder and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 6€� (15.24 cm) of mounting space and is designed to house full-sized radios
- Does NOT work with UConnect 12.1 screen option
- Console box not compatible with legacy Dodge Chargers
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.