The 7160-1695 is designed to hold the Keyence BT-A700 handheld scanner with the screen facing forward so the driver can view the screen while mounted on the vehicle.
- Holds Keyence BT-A700
- Hold BT-A700 in with the screen facing outward so it can be viewed while in the cradle
- Non-charging cradle only
- AMP’s hole pattern
- Easy to use top latch to hold the unit in the cradle
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability in a rugged environment
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.