- K9 transportation system
- For 2013-2019 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
- Durable white powder coat finish on main components
- Easy to install and clean
- SUV kit housing with one front sliding door, aluminum fold-down interior window guards and door panels
- Fabricated from Heavy-duty aluminum for long-lasting durability
- Window guards include Bolt on flat panels that can be removed for optional 10″ emergency exhaust fan mounting. fan can mount on driver or passenger side
- 10″ fan and mount kit for window guard mounting (use p/n: K9-A-104 option sold separately)
- Rear bulkhead includes 2 mounting locations for optional 10″ emergency exhaust fan (K9-A-301 sold separately)
- Works with OEM rear cargo floor / spare tire cover or Havis C-TTP-INUT-1, C-TTP-INUT-2 and C-TTP-INUT-200
- For K9 applications, it is recommended to order the Interceptor Utility with the OEM optional aux rear air conditioning. (Ford option code 17A)
- Interior LED dome light
- Durable and .250″ thick masticated rubber mat
- 12″ fan not recommended
- SUV kit dimensions: 28″ deep by 64″ wide by 40″ high
- Side entry openings are 24″ wide x 37″ high
- Front entry door opening 14″ wide x 30.85″ high
- Measurement from top of K9 floor to ground = 22″ inches
- Rear cargo space behind K9 wall to rear door sill trim is 40″ wide x 47″ long
- K9 kit window guards include a .281″ x 1.75″ obround slotted hole pattern to minimize the possibility of fingers accidentally being put into the K9 compartment.
- Does not work in Ford retail Explorer
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View K9-F18 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.