- Optional adapter panel for 2013-2019 Ford Interceptor Utility
- Designed to adapt C-VS-1600-EXPL-1 console to a 2013-2019 Ford Interceptor Utility with interior upgrade package (Ford option code 65U)
- Also works in 2013-2019 Ford Interceptor Utility with standard interior package
- Ford interior upgrade package includes a OEM center console that must be removed
- Must be used with C-VS-1600-EXPL-1 console (sold separately)
- Replaces C-VS-1600-EXPL-1 console gear shift / cup holder panel
- Requires new C-CUP2-I cup holder when gear shift panel is removed (sold separately)
- Converts 16 inch equipment space to 24 inches equipment space
- Includes two (2) 7/8″ holes for 12 volt sockets (12 volt sockets with wire and fuse are included with C-VS-1600-EXPL-1)
- Includes cutout for OEM aux / MP3 panel or blank panel
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View CM005159 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.