Mount any device securely to the forklift overhead guard legs. Gamber-Johnson Universal Mount attaches to all popular forklift guard legs. The locking swing arm keeps your devices positioned where you want them and the one-handed operation allows for easy adjustability
- Mounting Versatility: Mount sandwiches the overhead guard leg and allows user to position the device at the desired height position
- One mount for all forklift overhead guard legs. The universal mounting design makes this the only mount you will need.
- Locking Swing Arm locks devices in place and can be easily adjusted with one-hand operation
- Standard Clevis can be swiveled 360° on locking swing arm
- Standard Clevis can be tilted 90° fore and 26° aft
- Standard Clevis features AMPS, NEC, and 75mm VESA hole patterns for mounting all devices
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability in a rugged environment
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.