- Vehicle base for GM trucks and full-size SUVs (new body style vehicles):
- Chevrolet 1500/2500/3500/HD C/K (2007-2009)
- Chevrolet Avalanche (2007-2013)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2007-2013)
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500/HD (2007-2014)
- Chevrolet Suburban (2007-2014)
- Chevrolet Tahoe (2007-2014)
- GMC Sierra 1500 (2007-2013)
- GMC Sierra 2500/3500/HD C/K (2007-2014)
- GMC Yukon/Yukon XL (2007-2014)
- Angled step moves pole away from passenger leg space
- Installs in minutes with no drilling required
- Attaches to the passenger side on the floor, under the seat studs
- Includes one (1) Offset Universal Mounting Step (DS-STEP).
- Additional off-set universal mounting steps can be ordered to stack on top of each other if needed.
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Recommended pole solution
- DS-LOWER-9 – Lower Tube
- 7160-0178 – Upper Pole Item
- 7160-0230 – Support Brace
- 7160-0220 – Mongoose Motion Attachment
- Attachment Tube, pole and motion attachments ordered separately.
For vehicle kit, see 7170-0142. Kit includes vehicle base and the recommended pole solution as stated above. No substitutions.
- It is recommended that the passenger-side air bag is deactivated if mounting system is placed in the air bag zone.
- Failure to comply may lead to serious injury during sudden braking or accidents.
- This base will not work with the Chevrolet 3500 with a PTO. The recommended base is the 7160-0185.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.