Gamber-Johnson€™s attachable keyboard for the Zebra ET5X Series 10″ enterprise rugged tablet is the perfect solution for the mobile worker. Install the tablet in seconds to add the functionality of a keyboard with a smooth responsive feel with features you are familiar with. The USB port can be used to attach a flash drive or another peripheral and the keyboard€™s hard carry handle makes it easy to carry your tablet/keyboard combo anywhere.
- (1) USB 2.0 (2) (500mA)
- Charge the tablet directly from the tablet’s USB-C port, the tablet provides power to the keyboard
- Designed for the Zebra ET5X 10€� Series Enterprise tablet without rugged frame (Windows or Android compatible)
- Integrated center touchpad with right and left mouse buttons
- 76-key keyboard with 12 function keys for custom operation
- Silicone rubber keys with white lettering and a rugged polycarbonate case
- Easy to install – POGO docking connector links the tablet to the keyboard
- Easily connect the tablet to the keyboard; snap the pogo connector onto the tablet, slip the bottom of the tablet into the case and snap the top of the case over the tablet
- USB 2.0 port (500mA) to attach a mouse, another peripheral, or flash drive
- Charge the tablet directly from the tablet’s USB-C port
- All computer features including camera, microphone, speakers, USB-C port and all control buttons are accessible when the tablet is docked onto the keyboard
- Friction hinge and screen footrest with rubber feet help position the tablet at a comfortable viewing angle
- Hard carry handle with two attachment rings for shoulder strap enhance portability
- Low-profile ergonomic design for ease of use in a mobile environment
- Available in US English (7160-1585-00), UK (7160-1585-01), German (7160-1585-02), French (7160-1585-03), Spanish (7160-1585-04), 7160-11585-05 (French CA), and 7160-1585-06 (Thai).
- Contact Gamber-Johnson for other language options.
- USB-A (2.0) Port: 5V @ 500mA
- Tablet input power: 5.4V, 1.5A
- Temperature range:
- OPERATING: -20°C to 50°C
- STORAGE: -40°C to 85°C
- IP54 ingress specifications: Keyboard
- IP65 ingress specifications: Connector Adapter
- Drop Test:
- 1 meter (39.4€�) to concrete: Tablet and Connector Adapter
- 0.61 meter (24€�) to wood: Tablet with Keyboard System
- MIL-STD 810G Environmental Testing: Humidity, High/low temperature, (Operational: -20°C to 50°C/Storage: -40°C to 85°C)
- Cycle Tested: 3K Cycles – Insertions, 30K Cycles – Hinge Mechanism
- Key Cycle Test – 2 Million Press Cycles
- Key Surface Chemical Resistance
- Zebra Certified
- ROHS, REACH, FCC, CE, C-TICK, UKCA
- EN/IEC/UL 62368
- Zebra ET5X 10″ 2in1 Attachable Keyboard (7160-1585-00)
- Quick Guide
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.