Gamber-Johnson’s Zebra ET51/56 Tablet Cradle (No electronics) is the perfect solution to protect and secure your ET51/56 computer if you don’t require port replication. The ET51/56 tablet can still be powered with an external power adapter when it is in the cradle. The front-facing latch button makes one-handed cradle/release very easy and this cradle will attach to most Gamber-Johnson motion attachments with the VESA 75mm mounting pattern. Now shipping.
- NOT included. Use power supplies:
- Designed for the Zebra ET51/56 8″ rugged tablet computer with rugged frame
- This cradle does not accommodate ET51/56 accessories
- Front camera on ET5X accessible when the tablet is in the cradle
- Compatible with Windows or Android operating systems
- Access to all control buttons and ports while the tablet is safely docked
- Composite/aluminum design for reduced weight and extended durability
- Designed with rounded edges to enhance personal safety
- Keyed lock for security and theft deterrence
- Forward facing docking latch/release for easy one-handed operation:
- Insert bottom of Zebra tablet into the cradle and push top of the tablet until the lock engages
- To remove, lift latch to disengage and pull computer out of cradle
- VESA 75 mm and AMPS mounting patterns; compatible with Gamber-Johnson€™s Zirkona mounting products
Testing & Certificates
- MIL-STD 810G Shock/Vibration Tested
- MIL-STD 810G Environmental Testing: Humidity, High/Low Temperature, (storage/operational)
- SAE J1455 Crash Tested
- Cycle Tested: 30K Cycles, Docking Connector, Latching & Locking Mechanisms
- RoHS, FCC, CE Certifications
- Zebra ET51/56 8″ SLIM Tablet Cradle
- Mounting hardware
- Installation guide
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.