The Zebra ET50/51 55/56 8 inch docking station features draw latches to ensure the tablet is kept in place. Guide pins on the front make it easy to put the tablet into the docking station correctly and ensures there is full connectivity. The tablet€™s scanner, hand strap, battery bay, and stylus all work with the docking station. This dock features a powered RS232 port to connect hand-held or mobile computers, scales, scanner guns, or printers. Additional ports include Ethernet, USB 3.0, and power input.
- RS232 serial power on pin 9 – 1 amp
- Power input
- USB (1.1A charging)
- USB 3.0
- Ethernet RJ45 (1)
- Port replication
- Designed and tested for MIL-STD 810G specifications
- Compatible with Zebra enterprise tablets with the rugged frame option
- Accommodates the expansion back of the ET50/51 55/56 to easily add accessories like a scanner/ hand strap and optional battery bay or hand strap and optional battery bay
- Front camera on ET5X accessible when the tablet is in the docking station
- Compatible with Windows or Android operating systems
- Dual latch/locks provide added stability and docking connectivity
- Guide pins prevent damage to the docking connector when docking the tablet
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern
- Steel and Composite design for reduced overall weight
- Rugged construction for long-term durability
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.