Combine the Zebra ET4X enterprise tablet with Gamber-Johnson€™s new vehicle docking station, with dual-powered USBs for added productivity. Each powered USB port provides 1.5A, strong enough to power a long-range scanner and a printer or other peripherals. Easily connect this docking station to your vehicle with the cigarette lighter connector and this dock will provide power to your tablet’s battery so it will stay charged and ready to go. This dock will keep the ET4X tablet charged all day long and provides the port replication to connect the right peripheral devices to get the job done.
- (2) USB 2.0 each with 1.5A power
- Zebra€™s rugged frame is required in order to work with the docking station
- 10-40V power input range to support a wide range of mobile applications
- All features on tablet are functional while the tablet is safely docked
- Simple, one-handed docking and release operation
- Insert bottom of Zebra tablet into the cradle and push top of the tablet in until the lock engages
- Push latch button up with your thumb then remove the tablet from the cradle.
- Barrel Key lock for theft deterrence
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern; compatible with Zirkona mounting products
- Can be mounted on a flat vertical surface
- Composite design to reduce overall weight
Certificates & Testing
- MIL-STD 810G Shock/Vibration Tested
- MIL-STD 810G Environmental Testing: Humidity, High/low temperature, (storage/operational)
- SAE J1455 Crash Tested
- Cycle Tested: 30K cycles, docking connector, latching & locking mechanisms
- RoHS, FCC, CE Certifications
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
- Zebra ET4X 8€� Docking Station (Cigarette Adapter)
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.