- Attaches to the back of any Gamber-Johnson tablet docking stations and cradles using the VESA 75mm pattern
- Tablet Keyboard Mount can be placed on any Gamber-Johnson upper pole, motion attachment or €œsmiley face€� pattern found on a console system (ordered separately) allowing flexibility in how you want to place the keyboard in a vehicle
- Tension handle secures the keyboard to the tray and allows the keyboard to be rotated to an ergonomic position and locked into place
- Keyboard can be tilted down 30° for working or 60° vertically when stowed, adjustable handle secures keyboard at the desired position
- Four (4) mounting hole patterns to attach keyboard:
- AMPS (30mm x 38mm) – 2 mounting locations
- 2.5 x 2.5 – 2 mounting locations
- VESA 75mm
- 2 x 7 Honeywell
- Heavy gauge steel and aluminum construction for long-term durability
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.