- 7160-0529 – Tall tablet display mount
- 7160-0285 – Quad-motion TS5 motion attachment
- 7160-0857 – Low profile quick release keyboard tray
- Display can be tilted down 160° away from the dash
- Display/Keyboard can be swiveled together 60° right/60° left
- The Tablet Display Mount Kit can be placed on any Gamber-Johnson Upper Pole or €œsmiley face€� pattern found on a MCS Console System (ordered separately) allowing flexibility in how you want to adapt the tablet in a vehicle.
- Display Mount can be used with any tablet or tablet docking station that has an AMPS, NEC, Gamber-Johnson orVESA 75 mm hole pattern.
- Display Mount can easily be tilted down 160° away from the dashboard. The downward tilt helps provide easyaccess to the controls on the instrument panel.
- Display/Keyboard Mount can be swiveled together 60° right/60° left for optimal viewing positioning.
- Display Mount is height adjustable to accommodate the various sizes of tablet computers and docking stations.
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.