Simple universal mounting solution for small tablets and handhelds in any desktop environment.
TabCruzer® Mini – Universal Tablet Cradle
- TabCruzer® Mini – Universal Tablet Cradle is designed to hold consumer tablet computers:
- adjusts to tablet widths from 6.9″ to 11.2″ (17.5 – 28.4 cm)
- adjusts to tablet depths from 4.3″ to 8.2″ (10.9 – 20.8 cm)
- adjusts to tablet thickness from 0.2″ to 0.7″ (0.5 – 1.8 cm)
- Side clips are easily adjusted to the proper tablet height and work with most tablets
- Reversible front and back supports adjust to accommodate varying depths of computers
- 90° wing turn closure latch with built-in key lock
- Made with engineered polycarbonate and steel
Zirkona Short Desktop Mount
- Simple universal mounting solution for small tablets and handhelds
- 3.5″ high with round mounting base and VESA 75mm mounting plate
- Articulated joiner with tension handle – position display for the proper viewing angle
- VESA 75mm mounting adapter €“ fits most displays
- Anodized aluminum with black finish
- Width: 3.75″ (9.5 cm)
- Height: 3.5″ (8.9 cm)
- Depth: 3.75″ (9.5 cm)
- Weight: 0.90 lbs. (0.41 kg)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- TabCruzer® Mini Cradle – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Zirkona Mounting Base €“ A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
- Recommend use of Loctite® 9460, 9461, or 9466 on all M20 size threads (Loctite not included)
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.