The Universal Day Cab and Over the Road Sleeper, Semi-Truck Pedestal Kit (7170-0580) is designed to support mounting in most vehicles with bucket shaped air ride seat in over-the-road semi-trucks.
- Passenger side on the floor
All bucket standard and air ride seats, and most Day and Over the Road Sleeper Semi-Tracks
- DuraStar 4300/7300 (2002+)
- Freightliner (2005+)
- International (2005+)
- Kenworth (2005+)
- Mack (2005+)
- Peterbilt (2005+)
- Sterling (2005-2010)
- Volvo (2005+)
- Western Star (2005+)
- Item No. 7160-0198: Semi Tractor Truck Base
- Item No. 7160-0178: Center Upper Pole
- Item No. 7160-0220: Mongoose® – 9″ Locking Slide Arm
- Item No. 7160-0231: Support Brace – Long
- Base pole can be rotated in four positions in order to adjust to cab configurations and driver ergonomics
- Vehicle base standoff is designed to accommodate different floor mat thicknesses
- Vehicle base can be adjusted for driver or passenger use
- Won€™t interfere with standard floor shift
- Center Mounted Complete Upper Pole allows for less stress on the vehicle mounting equipment as gravity is centered on the pole
- Mongoose motion attachment lets you rotate, tilt, telescope 9€� to 13€� closer to you and lock your device to any desired position
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.