This Dual USB Docking Station is compatible with both Samsung Tab Active2 and Tab Active3. Each USB port will deliver 1.5A of power and has an integrated cable restraint system. The docking station is compact, lockable, and can be used with one hand. When wired to your vehicle, the station provides power to your tablet’s battery so it will stay charged and ready to go.
- Tab Active2 – (2) USB 1.1 (1.5A each)
- Tab Active3 – (2) USB 2.0 (1.5A each)
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 and Tab Active3 rugged tablet with rugged case
- Dual powered USB ports; 1.5A for each port for connecting peripheral devices
- Access to all control buttons, camera, ports and stylus while the tablet is safely docked
- Simple, one-handed cradle operation:
- Insert bottom of Samsung tablet into the docking station and push top of the tablet in until the lock engages
- Push latch button up with your thumb then remove the tablet from the docking station
- POGO pin connector and internal power supply provides power to charge the Samsung tablet while docked
- Push-button lock with key for theft deterrence
- VESA 75mm and AMPS mounting patterns; compatible with Zirkona mounting products
- Approximately 40€� (101.6 cm) power cable with bare wire end
- Can be mounted on a flat vertical surface
- Composite design for reduced overall weight
- 10-40V power input range to support a wide range of mobile applications
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.