Gamber Guard Extended Service Plan extends the life of your investment. Your Gamber-Johnson docking station will protect and extend the life of your computer; with Gamber Guard, your docking station is covered with an extended warranty, and those unexpected warranty claims are covered long-term. Expedited service to Gamber Guard customers ensures you won€™t miss a beat.
- Gamber Guard extends our standard warranty to 5-years (3-Year standard warranty + 2 additional years)
- The extended warranties are subject to the same terms and exclusions as the standard warranty for the products.
- Offers expedited service and free ground shipping in the United States.
- If you encounter accidental electronics damage, Gamber Guard will cover two FREE PCB replacements and two FREE RF Pass-thru (GPS/LAN/WAN) cables per serial number for the life of the contract based on electronics availability.
- Gamber Guard must be purchased within 30 days of product purchase.
- See the category chart to find the Gamber Guard plan for your device.
Gamber-Johnson warrants to the reseller and the original end user of any Gamber-Johnson product that it will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty time period.
The remedies for a defect in material or workmanship are limited to repair or replacement of any non-conforming product. Gamber-Johnson will repair or replace, without charge, any Gamber-Johnson product that does not conform to its warranty only if a Reseller or an original end user gives us notice of a defect in material or workmanship within the warranty time period stated below:
Mounting Systems (non-electronic products) €“ All non-electronic products purchased after Dec. 31st, 2009 are protected by Gamber-Johnson’s limited lifetime warranty. For any warranty related issues of products purchased prior to Dec. 31st 2009, please contact your Gamber-Johnson’s authorized reseller. All Zirkona products come with a standard one-year product warranty.
Specific 3rd Party Supplied Products €“ For all products purchased through Gamber-Johnson that are supplied from a 3rd party company (i.e. iKey, Brother, Lind Electronics, AFS, etc.) are warranted by the specific manufacturer of that product. Please see individual specifications on these products for further warranty information.
Mobile Docking Stations & Electronic Products €“ Warranty time period (from date of original factory shipment) for printed circuit boards, docking connectors, electronic components may vary. Please see individual specifications on these products for further warranty information.
Any failure of any Gamber-Johnson product that is due to damage or misuse, such as excessive force, improper installation, cosmetic wear, exposure to liquid spills, moisture or application of power in excess of specified rating theft, fire or natural disaster is not covered by this warranty. The warranty is void on electronic products if the warranty label is removed or altered.
GAMBER-JOHNSON WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS) OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES DUE TO FAILURE OF A GAMBER-JOHNSON PRODUCT. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS A LIMITED WARRANTY. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE WARRANTIES ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND MERCHANTABILITY.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.