Docking station for Panasonic TOUGHBOOK 40 laptop, comes with ‘Full’ port replication using genuine Panasonic electronics, includes a key lock for increased security and aluminum construction provides rugged durability. This is the ‘full’ port replication, no RF pass-through version. Quad RF pass-through and ‘Lite’ port replication versions also available. Power adapter included.
- Panasonic Certified Electronics
- (2) Ethernet, RJ45
- (1) Serial, 9-pin
- (1) HDMI, 19 pin
- (2) USB-C 10Gbps (Max 1.5A@5V) with DisplayPort Alternate Mode*
- (1) USB-C 0.5Gbps (500mA) front-facing
- (1) USB-A 10Gbps (900mA)
- (2) USB-A 0.5Gbps (500mA)
- Power input (15V)
- *The two USB Type-C ports support DisplayPort Alternate Mode. When the two ports are connected, only one port can be used for display output. The port closer to the HDMI port takes priority.
- Yes – Power adapter included
- CNC Aluminum construction for rugged reliability
- Space saving and ergonomic design improves ergonomics and safety
- Captured key lock with auto-latching mechanism ensures user safety, protection and device security
- Auto-retracting connector cover to reduce connector damage
- Integrated genuine Panasonic PCB and connector for trouble free service
- Rear facing ports with integrated cable tie rail
- Universal mounting interface including VESA 75 for optimum compatibility with new and existing infrastructure
CERTIFICATES & TESTING
- Panasonic Toughbook Certified – Pending
- MIL-STD 810G; SAE J1455 tested and certified
- Panasonic Toughbook 40 TrimLine Docking Station, No RF
- Lind 120W Automobile Bare Wire Leads Power Adapter for Panasonic
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extended warranty available – see Gamber Guard
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.