The TrimLine vehicle docking station for the Panasonic Toughbook 33 laptop provides lite port replication and an ergonomic design built with user safety in mind. This docking station kit includes a screen lock and LIND auto power adapter.
- Ethernet (2)
- USB 3.0 (2) 900mA
- USB 2.0 Front-facing(20, Bottom-facing(2) 500mA
- Power Input 16Vdc
- External Antenna Switch
- Yes – Includes LIND Auto Power Adapter
- Aluminum construction for strength and durability
- Docking station can be docked in both laptop and tablet orientation
- Shutter cover design on connector for protection from external elements
- Floating connector for reliable docking connection
- Integrated genuine Panasonic circut board
- Key lockable for added theft deterrence
- Optional tablet theft deterrence module for additional safety
- Ergonomic design for safety and single hand operation
- VESA 75 mounting pattern
- Minimal footprint for increased usable cabin space
- Toughbook 33 TrimLine Laptop Docking Station – NO RF (7300-0387-00)
- Screen Lock (7300-0388-00)
- Lind auto power adapter (7300-0197)
CERTIFICATES & TESTING
- This docking station is designed and tested to rugged environmental standards, it is Toughbook Certified, and has passed MIL-STD- 810G shock/vibration, RoHS, FCC, and CE testing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on structural components
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on electronics
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.