- Any MCS top plate, vehicle base without a welded pole, or directly to the vehicle floor.
- No – When mounting onto a Vehicle Base or MCS Top Plate
- Yes – When mounting directly to the vehicle floor
- Order Lower and Upper Tube separately
- Will not interfere with levers or factory-installed console
- The offset universal mounting step is already included some of the vehicle bases
- Additional offset universal mounting steps can be ordered to stack on top of each other if needed
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- NOT compatible with the following vehicle bases DS-52, DS-53, DS-56, DS-57, DS-100, DS-138, 7160-0090, 7160-0116, 7160-0133, 7160-0198, 7160-0248 or 7160-0451)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.