- Passenger side on the floor, under the seat
- No – Attaches to seat studs
- Angled step moves pole away from passenger leg space
- Will not interfere with factory-installed console
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- One (1) Off-set Universal Mounting Step (DS-STEP) is already included with this vehicle base. However, additional Off-set Universal Mounting Steps can be ordered to stack on top of each other if needed.
Recommended Pole Solution
- DS-LOWER-7 – Lower Pole
- QADJ-UPPER-M – Upper Pole
- 7160-0284 – Motion Attachment: Quad Motion TS3
- Poles and motion attachments ordered separately
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.