Vehicle Base for Ford Explorer (2002-2010) and Ford Explorer Sport Trac (2007)
- Passenger side on the floor, under the seat
- No – Attaches to seat studs
- Ordered seperately
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Clean, simple design attaches to passenger side seat bolts, no drilling required
- Positions equipment along side the passenger seat and transmission hump allowing room for levers or factory installed consoles
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.