iKey Product Code: SL-86-911-TP The SL-86-911-TP keyboard is designed for vehicle mount in emergency, police, service, transport trucks and marine vessels. Features include a user-friendly integrated touchpad, backlit keys for low-light environments, a one-touch emergency key and mounting holes. The new, easy-to-use integrated touchpad was created to meet public demand for a user-friendly alternative to the traditional HulaPoint„¢ device.
- One-Touch Emergency Key
- PS/2 or USB configurations available
- Integrated toughpad is an alternative to the traditional HulaPoint device
Certificates & Testing
- NEMA 4X UL60950, FCC Part 15 Class B Certified Shock – 3×11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axis
- Key Switch
- Material: Industrial Silicone Rubber
- Life: Greater than 10 million cycles
- Travel: 0.055″
- Actuation Force: 7.05 oz +/- 1.06 oz
- Feedback: Tactile with Mechanical Snap
- Vibration Power
- Spectral Density: 0.04g/Hz
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 2kHz
- Duration of Test per Axis: 3 hours
- Temperature Range
- Storage: -40°F to +194°F
- Operating: -40°F to +158°F
- 100 % Humidity Resistant
- A $20 premium per keyboard must be added to the purchase price for non US English keyboard overlay language requirements
- Check with your Customer Service Representative for alternative language overlay availability
- Alternative language overlays may be subject to Minimum Order Quantities
- Keyboards will ship with US English language overlays as standard unless alternative language overlays are clearly requested on the Purchase Order
- 1 year warranty by iKey
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.