iKey Product Code
- ABS polycarbonate
- AMPS mounting pattern
- PS2 or USB connection
- Built to IP 65 standards (water-resistant)
- Backlit (green)
Certificates & Testing
- €‹IP65 certified
- Shock – 3 X 11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axis
- Key switch
- Material: Industrial Silicone Rubber
- Life: Greater Than 10 Million Cycles
- Travel: 0.055 in.
- Actuation Force: 7.05 oz. +/- 1.06oz (200g +/- 30g)
- Feedback: Tactile with Mechanical Snap
- Power Spectral Density: .04g²/HZ
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-2Khz
- Duration of test per axis: 3 hours
- Temperature range
- Storage: -40°F to +194°F (-40°C to +90°C)
- Operating: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- 100% Humidity Resistant
- A $20 premium per keyboard must be added to the purchase price for non US English keyboard overlay language requirements
- Check with your Customer Service Representative for alternative language overlay availability
- Alternative language overlays may be subject to Minimum Order Quantities
- Keyboards will ship with US English language overlays as standard unless alternative language overlays are clearly requested on the Purchase Order
- Call the iKey main line at 512-837-0283 or send an email to the RMA team at email@example.com.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.