Locking Swing Arm is a perfect solution where you have a larger truck or van and need the ability to easily move the computer out of the way.
- Any Upper Tube, Complete Pole, Low Profile Brackets, Center Pole or directly to any flat surface
Motion Attachment Included
- Yes – up to 90 degrees fore/26 degrees aft
- Motion Attachment – 360 degrees Entire Arm – 360 degrees can lock at every 15 degrees
- The entire arm can rotate around 360° with locking points at every 15°
- To rotate the arm simply pull the front lever out, rotate to desired position and then release the lever Ideal for work trucks and vans
- Works with the follow hole patterns: VESA 75mm, Gamber-Johnson 2×4, NEC, AMPS
- Tilt capabilities:
- 90° forward allows for tablets to be easily mounted
- 26° aft movement
- Riveted design allows for smoother tilt movement
- Swivel capabilities: 360°
- Can be mounted directly to a flat surface or on any Upper Tube, Complete Pole, Center Pole or Low Profile Bracket
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.