Protect your data This device allows the prevention of users from connecting flash drives, MP3 players and other USB mass storage devices to their computers to copy data, introduce viruses, etc. Easy to use The USB Port Blocker is made up of a combined key’ and ‘block’ assembly which plugs into the USB port. To use, simply plug the ‘keyblock’ into the port and release the latch€”the block remains in place. Plug the key back into the block to remove. Formerly Item No. 7100-0007
- Physically blocks access to a USB port
- Quick and easy to use
- Consists of 4 blocks and 1 key
- Also available in packs of 10 without key – Lindy item #40452
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.