Power your computer. The adapter is designed to power your computer and charge its internal battery from a DC power source. The adapter supplies current and voltage levels as required by the computer. Formerly Item No. 16513
The rugged design of the Lind power adapters makes them ideally suited for use in harsh mobile environments. The adapter electronics are protected by a rugged aluminum housing which is filled and sealed with epoxy that protects the electronics from damage due to shock, vibration, and spilled liquids.
- Full continuous rated power output
- Sealed and potted in aluminum extrusions for the harshest operating environments
- Input voltage: 72 to 110 Vdc
- Output voltage: 19.0 Vdc
- Output current: 3.5 amps (max)
- Isolated voltage: 2121 Vdc input to output (Output tied to Chassis)
- Operating temp = -4 to 104 deg. F (-20 to 40 deg. C)
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.