The Lind HP 20-60 VDC Isolated Power Supply is designed to power and charge your HP-compatible laptop computer from a 20-60 VDC power source in the most extreme environments.
- Protect and power your technology with Lind’s Isolated 20-60 VDC input for HP computer products
- 72″ bare wire input cable and Bondi 90W 37″ output cable to decrease restriction on mounting locations
- Output short circuit and overcurrent protection to keep costly devices from electrical damage
- Rugged aluminum housing sealed and potted to protect from shock, vibration, and spilled liquids
- Operating temp = -4 to 104 deg. F (-20 to 40 deg. C)
- Contact LIND Electronics
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.