The Lind 20-60V isolated power adapter provides regulated power to the docking stations and/or cradles for the Panasonic Toughbook 18/19/20, and Toughpad G1, M1/B2 and E1/X1. The rugged design of the Lind power adapters makes them ideally suited for use in harsh mobile environments. Formerly Item No. 15203
- Full continuous rated power output
- Sealed and potted in aluminum extrusions for the harshest operating environments
- Input Voltage: 20 to 60 VDC
- Output Voltage: 15.6 VDC
- Output Current: 5.5 amps (max)
- Isolation Voltage: Input to Output
- Isolated 500 VDC Input – Output 500 VDC Input – Chassis 100 VDC Output – Chassis
- Operating temp = -4 to 104 deg. F (-20 to 40 deg. C)
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.