This LIND DC/DC Power Adapter is designed to power your Panasonic device and to charge its internal battery from a 12 – 32 VDC power source. The adapter supplies current and voltage levels as required by the Toughbook device. Formerly Item No. 18799
- Input voltage 12-32Vdc; output voltage 5Vdc; Output current 2 amps to Micro USB
- Bare wire connection
- Internal Over Temperature Protection
- Low Input Voltage Disconnect
- High Input Voltage Disconnect
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Output Overcurrent Protection
- 3 year warranty by LIND
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.