The pro for tough environments: The durable iW5R work light is a reliable tool when things get tight. And damp. And dusty. In basement wells and workshop pits, the compact construction spotlight can be attached to any corner via magnet, base or hook, and floods your construction site with light for up to six hours. Dust? Splashing water? Impact? No problem, thanks to the IP54 sealed housing!
- Extremely elegant and durable metal-coated plastic housing
- Chip-on-Board technology for even light distribution
- Rechargeable via USB connector in only 3.5 hours (varies by power adapter and power source)
- Flexible attachment via magnet, hook or base
- Tilt mechanism for optimally illuminated construction site
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.