Included with Kit
- Universal Sloped Console Box
- Intenal Cup Holder
- 6″ Locking Slide Arm
- Low profile, universal console with sloped front mounting area
- Designed to work with Top Plate / Tunnel Plate and Leg Kits
- Mounting for armrest, both on back and sides of console box
- Mounting for the side document pocket (item no. 7160-0464)
- Mounting on both sides of console box for standard mic clips
- Front plate of console has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut-down timer using pre-configured mounted holes
- Comes with 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels
- Ships fully assembled (except for accessories)
Horizontal, Low Profile Section
- Has a consistent mounting space height of 11.5€� (27.9 cm) before internal cup holder
- Designed to house fill sized devices and accessories
Vertical, Angled Section
- Accommodates 1 to 2 full-sized devices (7.5€� of mounting space)
- Two (2) 12 volt plug knockouts located on passenger side
- Knockout for the USB/AUX input module (item no. 16648) or dual USB power port (item no. 15371), located on passenger side
- Opening on sides of console boxes for audio output devices to mount behind
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console either on the 3-bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation or off-set towards the passenger on the €œsmiley face pattern€�.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.