The Small 9″ Tall Workstation Box with Workstation Console Box, Long Top Plate, and Double Adjustable Armrest Kit provides mounting space for devices and cup holders while also providing secure storage for documents and valuables while out in the field.
- Workstation console and box easily mount to the provided top plate for a universal solution
- Workstation console has multiple knockouts for 12V and USB ports, keeping devices connected at all times
- Front plate of console (underneath dash area) has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut€�down timer using pre€�configured mounted holes
- Access door on passenger side of console allows easy accessibility to fuse power distribution block tray
- Locking workstation box keeps valuables and supplies safe
- Workstation Box clipboard keeps documents and notepads secure while driving
- Armrests adjust in height for optimal comfort
- 5″ of mounting space in angled section
- MCS Top Plate (Long) (7160-0085)
- Workstation Console Box (7160-0911)
- Small 9″ Tall Workstation Box (7160-0968)
- Adjustable Height Armrest (7160-1572)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.