The T800 dock is designed to provide the perfect mobile solution for applications where vehicle cabin space is at a premium. The docking station features bottom-facing ports making it easy to route cables for any vehicle or forklift mounting application. The dock also accommodates the T800€™s expandable SnapBack add-ons to fit comfortably into the docking station, including T800 X-Hand Strap, an option every mobile professional will find useful.
- Triple RF (SMA)
- Ethernet (1) – RJ45
- Fully Powered USB 3.0 (2) – 9 pin
- Serial – D-sub 9 pin
- Power In – DC
- Yes – Includes External Lind 90W Automobile Power Supply
- Designed for the Getac T800 8.1-inch rugged tablet computers
- Access to all computer function buttons and ports while tablet is docked
- VESA 75mm and Gamber-Johnson mounting patterns located on the back of the dock
- POGO pin style docking connector for easy docking activation
- Alignment pins guide the computer for easy docking and connectivity
- Downward-facing I/O ports; cable strain relief system for easy cable management
- Docking Station design accommodates SnapBack SmartCard & RFID reader and X-Hand Strap (sold separately)
- Push and Turn lock with key for theft deterrence
- Insert computer then push down and turn lock to close and dock computer
- Composite/aluminum design for reduced weight and durability
- External power supply: 90W Lind Auto Adapter (Item No. 15110) is included
Certificates & Testing
- RoHS, FCC, CE
- Vibration/Shock Testing: MIL-STD 810G
- SAE Standard J1455 Crash Test (pending)
- Environmental: High/Low temperature – Storage/Operational and Humidity
- EMI – Electromagnetic Interference
- Locking and Docking Mechanisms Tested: 30,000 cycles
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.