Getac F110 G6 vehicle cradle (Tri RF, no electronics) with easy one-hand docking/release, a keyed lock, and VESA 75mm mounting pattern to mount to a variety of Gamber-Johnson mounting equipment. Kit includes Getac auto power adapter. Now shipping.
- Tri RF (SMA)
- No electronics
- Getac 120W automotive power adapter with cigarette lighter connector (7300-0471) is included with this kit.
- Input voltage 12-32 VDC
- Output voltage 19VDC
- Output current 6.32 amps (max)
- Cigarette adapter connector
- NOTE: With the tablet in the cradle, the power adapter will plug directly into the tablet computer.
- Compatible with the Getac F110 G6 tablet and all previous versions of the F110 tablet
- Cradle accommodates the tablet’s mag strip reader and rotating hand strap
- Access to all tablet control buttons and ports while the tablet is cradled
- One-hand docking and release for efficient use all day long
- Keyed lock for theft deterrence
- Gamber-Johnson rugged construction and reliability
- Composite design for reduced weight and durability
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern
Testing & Certificates
- Getac Certified
- RoHS, FCC, CE, UKCA
- MIL-STD 810H vibration testing: Operational/Non-operational
- Shock crash hazard: SAE J1455; Mechanical Shock 40g
- Environmental: Thermal Shock, Humidity, High/Low Temperature – Storage/Operational
- Cycle Testing: Docking Connector, Latch and Locking mechanism – 30,000 cycles
- Getac F110 G6 Vehicle Cradle
- Getac 120W auto power adapter with cigarette lighter connector
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.