With the need for driver safety in the workplace, VuLock ensures that the operator can focus on driving the vehicle without tampering with their electronics. When motion is detected, the VuLock software application engages the screen blanking on docking stations, making it tamper proof, which means that it cannot be disabled by an operator. Formerly Item No. 17727
- Android or Windows compatible (windows 7.0 and 10.0)
- Simple to activate
- Improves safety as part of the software to help meet specific requirements
- Hardware installation is customer friendly
- Designated apps may be set to appear as desired
Licenses will need to be purchased for each computer to utilize the screen blanking. Set up of software and licensing will occur through Mobile Mounts and IPC. You may contact Mobile Mounts at: 1.972.542.7456.
Can be used with the Dell Latitude 12 Rugged tablet, Panasonic FZ-G1 and Zebra ET50/55 tamper proof bracket with accelerometer
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.