- Flip down step option can be used with Havis PT-A-100 Series rear step (sold separately) see Ford Transit and Dodge ProMaster rear sensor note.
- Flip down step is easy for operator to open and close; slam latch keeps it in the stored position
- Electrocoat primary coating with additional black powder coat finish for premium rust protection
- The flip step can be used on the Chevrolet Express, Ford Transit or Dodge ProMaster, however it will require the driver to push the OEM deactivation switch every time the van is in reverse.
- Flip step tread is 48″ wide by 10″ deep
- Estimated weight carrying capacity of the PT-A-902 flip step is 500 lbs.
- Optional PT-A-902 flip step is not recommended on the Chevrolet Express, Ford Transit or Dodge ProMaster vans with backup sensors because the sensors in the OEM rear bumper will set off alarm when the flip step is in the stowed position.
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View PT-A-902 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.