- Height adjusting side pole mount for lightweight devices
- Pole made of high quality, e-coated steel
- 12″ long, 1″ diameter pole
- Height adjustability with easy latch locking mechanism to set pole at ideal height
- Capable of adjusting 4.75″ above console
- Design with tension adjustability to prevent any unwanted vertical sliding
- Articulating swivel arms, capable of overlapping for ideal device positioning and stowing
- 6″ base, 6″ extension
- Built in tilt swivel mounting plate for optimal device placement
- Ideal solution for limited space applications
- Tension hold design allows for easy adjustment and maintains position without locking feature
- Recommended to be used with C-KBM-201 for additional adjustment for keyboard application
- Weight capacity – 5 lbs.
- Made in USA
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View PKG-MD-ARM-0606 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.