- Rugged keyboard with 87 keys (US format) and integrated touchpad
- IP65 rated (ingress protection rating) for demanding environments
- Standard USB connection (not Bluetooth compatible) allows for connection to docking station or direct to computing device.
- 12 function keys for easy operation
- Sends emergency signal using “Shift+F1” keys
- Easily installed plug and play drivers
- Integrated mounting features for use with Havis Rugged keyboard mount (C-KBM-201, not included)
- VESA 75 and AMPS mounting hole pattern on bottom of keyboard for easy attachment to fixed mounts
- Red monochrome illumination backlight for reduced eye strain
- Silicone material covering for easy cleaning of keyboard with a soft cloth and a non-corrosive cleaning solvent.
- Dimensions: 7.75″ high x 12″ wide 0.875″ deep
- Compatibility: Mac, Microsoft Windows 10/7/8/Vista /Xp/2000/ME/98
- Mounting: VESA 75 and AMPS
- Communication interface: USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Working voltage: standard USB (200mA @5V)
- Operating environment: -40° C to 70° C ( -40° F to 158°F ) – 100% humidity
- Storage environment: -40° C to 90° C ( -40° F to 194° F ) – 100% humidity
- Testing: Vibration Testing, environmental testing: hot/cold operational & storage, certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Product weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg)
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View KB-106 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.