- 88 key backlit keyboard (US format)
- Integrated finger print reader
- Two USB ports for additional computing accessories
- USB allows for connection to docking station or direct to computing device.
- 12 function keys for easy operation (emergency, lighting, brightness, volume, etc.)
- Fully sealed industrial silicone rubber keyboard is 100% humidity resistant
- Easy self-install, computer will detect & install drivers once keyboard initiates, drivers are standard plug and play.
- Built-in touchpad
- Red monochrome illumination backlight for reduced eye strain
- Emergency button (sends shift + F1 key sequence to connected computer)
- Easy to clean with a soft cloth and a non-corrosive cleaning solvent.
- Includes VESA 75 and AMPS mounting hole pattern on bottom of keyboard
- Quick release when used with Havis patented keyboard mount (C-KBM-201)
- Dimensions: 7.80″ high x 11.95″ wide x 1.45″ deep (with tapered corners)
- Compatibility: Mac, Microsoft Windows 10/7/8/Vista /xp, linux
- Mounting: VESA 75 and AMPS
- Communication interface: USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Power: 200mA@5V (from CPU port)
- Operating environment: -20° C to 70° C ( -4° F to 158°F ) – 100% humidity
- Storage environment: -40° C to 90° C ( -40° F to 194° F ) – 100% humidity
- Testing: Vibration Testing: power spectral density: 0.04g/Hz frequency range: 20Hz – 2kHz duration of test per axis: 3 hours, shock: 3×11 ms pulses of 50g on each of 3 axes
- Product weight: 1.4 lbs. ( 0.6 kg )
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View KB-104 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.