- 24″ long 12.5″ wide vehicle-specific console for 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Police Responder, Special Service vehicle (SSV)
- Also fits retail versions with column shifter (with 40-20-40 split front seat, without OEM console)
- 24″ of total equipment mounting space in 9″W section
- 18.5″ of total equipment mounting space in 3.3″W section
- Console cleanly fits between the bucket seats and the dash contour for a custom look in your vehicle
- Provides space behind the console to accommodate a dual weapons mount. if using console with a vertical gun rack between seats, a partition with gun alcove is recommended.
- Heavy gauge steel, welded construction for Heavy-duty use and durability
- Black powder coat finish
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Filler plates (FP) and/or equipment brackets (EB) to completely enclose mounting area less internal mount options
- Provisions for internal or external side mount poles and side panels with perforations to allow for equipment cooling as well as internal speaker mounting
- Vehicle mounting kit, no drilling required
- C-HDM-214 Heavy-duty telescoping pole is recommended for laptop, keyboard and docking station mounts
- View 3.3″ Wide console accessories here
- Overall measurements: 15.9″ high x 12.5″ wide x 34″ long (including forward trim panel)
- See side view drawing for min/max mounting depth allowed for control heads and/or options
- OEM tunnel plate must be removed
- Does not work on higher trim levels with OEM full length center console that includes mounted shifter (OEM console cannot be removed)
- Does not work with 4 x 4 floor shifter (works with dash mounted 4 x 4 selector switch)
- 3.3″W section now comes unpopulated
- Customize to your specific needs
- Includes equipment brackets and filler plates to enclose area
- See Havis 3.3″ wide console accessories for options
- Product Weight: 32 lbs
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-VSW-2400-F150 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.