- Visit our Heavy-duty mount configurator for information on a complete system.
- Heavy-duty telescoping pole with precision machined solid billet aluminum clamp collar
- 3 inch tube
- Mounting pedestal with adjustable height from 3.5″ to 4.75″
- Internal PVC guide ring to provide additional support and smooth pole height adjustment as well as to retain the inner pole for security purposes and gas shock use
- Any Havis base plate can be mounted to base of tube
- Any Havis motion device or docking station can be mounted to top of tube
- Material: heavy-gauge steel construction for rugged durability
- Height 1: 3.5 in (8.9 cm), height 2: 5.0 in
- Optional top offset platform C-HDM-300 Series to add computer where you want it (sold separately)
- Part number TUB3 discontinued, we will not accept any more parts orders for the old part numbers, please use new part number C-HDM-207
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-HDM-207 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.