- Heavy-duty base for pedestal mounts
- For Ford 1997-2014 E-Series vans (with dual swingout doors, and side sliding door), and Ford 1997-2022 E-350 and E-450 Cutaway Chassis vans
- Mounts independently of console to OEM seat bolts
- If your E-Series van is equipped with Havis console C-VS-1800-ECO, please use C-HDM-140 Heavy-duty mount
- Gusseted and welded heavy gauge steel
- Black powder coat finish
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- HDM base plate and offset angle bracket
- Mounting hardware
For a complete Solution:
- 12″ Heavy-duty telescoping pole, short handle: C-HDM-203
- Heavy-duty side support arm: C-HDM-401
- 11″ slide out locking swing arm with motion adaptor: C-MD-112
- Measures 7″ from side of seat
User Manuals and Installation Instructions
View C-HDM-106 Manual
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.