Getac ZX10 vehicle cradle (No RF, no electronics) with easy one-hand docking/release, a keyed lock, and VESA 75mm mounting pattern to mount to a variety of Gamber-Johnson mounting equipment.
- No electronics
Power adapter is not included, please use one of the following:
- Getac 120W automotive power adapter with bare wire lead (7300-0516)
- Getac 120W automotive power adapter with cigarette lighter connector (7300-0471)
- LIND 12-32V material handling isolated power adapter (7300-0413)
- LIND 20-60V material handling isolated power adapter (7300-0412)
- LIND 72-110V material handling isolated power adapter (7300-0416)
- NOTE: With the tablet in the cradle, the power adapter will plug directly into the tablet computer.
- Compatible with the Getac ZX10 tablet
- Cradle accommodates the tablet’s card reader, extended battery, hand strap, stylus, barcode reader, and hard carry handle
- Access to all tablet control buttons and ports while the tablet is cradled
- One-hand docking and release for efficient use all day long
- Keyed lock for theft deterrence
- Gamber-Johnson rugged construction and reliability
- Composite design for reduced weight and durability
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern
Certificates & Testing
- Getac Certified
- RoHS, FCC, CE, MKCA
- MIL-STD 810H vibration testing: Operational/Non-operational
- Shock crash hazard: SAE J1455; Mechanical Shock 40g
- Environmental: Thermal Shock, Humidity, High/Low Temperature – Storage/Operational
- Cycle Testing: Docking Connector, Latch and Locking mechanism – 30,000 cycles
- Getac ZX10 Vehicle Cradle
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.