Gamber-Johnson€™s Getac V110 cradle is the perfect match for the Getac V110 fully-rugged notebook. Mount the cradle in the laptop orientation to utilize the V110€™s full-sized keyboard or mount the cradle vertically and utilize the V110 in the tablet mode. Ergonomically designed for easy one-handed docking, the push button latch supports easy computer placement and removal. The optional lock is a convenient feature when added security is necessary. The V110 cradle comes standard with a screen support.
- Compatible with Getac V110 convertible computer
- Cradle can be used in tablet or laptop position
- Rugged aluminum construction with black powder coat finish for long-term durability
- Front safety bracket helps align computer
- Built-in stylus holder
- Push button latch with keyed lock for theft deterrence:
- Push the latch
- Insert computer and push latch closed to secure computer
- Use External power supply: Lind Auto Adapter (Item No. 15110)
- Screen support is included with the dock
Certificates & testing
- Vibration/Shock Testing: MIL-STD 810G
- Docking Mechanisms Tested: 30,000 cycles
- SAE Standard J1455 Crash Test
Not included – must use one of the following external power supplies:
- Lind 90W auto power adapter (item no. 15110)
- Lind 12-32V material handling isolated power adapter (item no. 16079)
- Lind 20-60V material handling isolated power adapter (item no. 16078)
- Lind 80V material handling isolated power adapter (item no. 16513)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- A limited lifetime warranty is against manufacturer defects, not normal wear and tear.
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.