The T800 cradle is designed to provide the perfect mobile solution for applications where vehicle cabin space is at a premium. The cradle accommodates the T800€™s expandable SnapBack add-ons to fit comfortably into the cradle, including T800 X-Hand Strap, an option every mobile professional will find useful.
- Designed for the Getac T800 8.1-inch rugged tablet
- Access to all computer function buttons and ports while tablet is inserted
- VESA 75mm and Gamber-Johnson mounting patterns located on the back of the cradle
- Alignment pins guide the computer for easy cradling
- Cradle design accommodates SnapBack SmartCard & RFID reader and X-Hand Strap (sold separately)
- Push and Turn lock with key for theft deterrence
- Insert computer then push down and turn lock to close and secure computer
- Use External power supply: Lind Auto Adapter (Item No. 15110)
- Composite/aluminum design for reduced weight and durability
Not included – must use one of the following external power supplies:
- Lind 90W auto power adapter (item no. 15110)
- Lind 12-32V material handling isolated power adapter (item no. 16079)
- Lind 20-60V material handling isolated power adapter (item no. 16078)
- Lind 80V material handling isolated power adapter (item no. 16513)
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Explore our extended warranty program
Availability, Lead Times and Shipping
Please note that ALL Gamber-Johnson and Havis mounting and docking equipment typically takes at least a week to ship. Lead times can often be 3-6+ weeks or longer depending on the exact items purchased. The following is guidance only and changes frequently.
- Basic mounting hardware such as plates or poles: 1-2 weeks to ship
- Vehicle-specific kits or more complex mounting solutions: 2-4 weeks to ship
- Powered docking stations with port replication: 4-8+ weeks to ship.
Please call, email, or chat with us to discuss lead times as it specifically relates to your needs. Expedited shipping methods selected at checkout do not speed up lead times but rather reduce transit time when an order ships.